Customs business development specialist / Специалист по развитию таможенного дела
Overall Role Purpose
The individual in this position is to work cross-functionally with sales channels, transportation products and customs operations to ensure Company’s customs products meet customer and market expectations. Also provides direction in promoting a high level of service and quality to both internal and external customers as well as encouraging the growth and development of our customs business.
- Manages customer relations daily and interacts with customers in alignment with Sales, supports negotiations and presentations.
- Performs market analysis for Customs Product (performs competitor, customer and market research at country level)
- Develops and designs sophisticated customer solutions, initiates development of new customs products that meet market demand, presents these solutions to customers. Supports customers in finding the appropriate set up for their outsourcing plans and individual set up.
- Identifies new opportunities and then communicates with sales, product and country management
- Briefs Sales on country customs products, provides guidance on any customs compliance-related matters, impact of legal changes or changed customer requirements
- Motivates operations team to deliver high performance and full compliance
- Collects and prepares reporting data and prepares necessary analysis.
Kills / Qualifications:
- Fluent English and proven 3-5 years industry experience with prior customs operations employment is a must.
- Extensive knowledge of customer account management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid analytical skills with ability to solve problems and develop creative solutions.
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to manage cross-functionally and across a country organization
- Excellent IT and presentation skills, Microsoft office and presentation software applications
- Strong project and time management skills, including ability to direct multiple projects
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to promote clear product vision and to convert customer needs into business growth
- Work located in Khimki
- Medical and accident insurance
- Training and development
- Working hours – 5/2, 9:00 - 18:00
Откликнуться на вакансию можно здесь.