The main goal for the role is to support business on compliance to Corporate process, as well as implement internal audit of internal business processes inside Russia.
- Support operations in improving customer satisfaction, KPI, decreasing non-quality costs through audits, root cause analysis, facilitation in implementation & training on quality tools
- Preparing internal Audit Programs & conducting internal audits
- Support functional services in improving efficiency, internal clients satisfaction, creating & improving internal KPI model through audits, root cause analysis, facilitation in implementation & training on quality tools
- Conducting trainings for managers on FM QMS introduction, ISO 9001, main quality procedures (internal audits, corrective and preventive actions, nonconformity management (claims, damages, complaints), etc.)
- Maintenance of QMS documentation through audit, training & administration of internal documentation electronic system
Who we are looking for:
- Relevant experience in quality department more than 2 years
- Knowledge & experience in implementation ISO 9001
- Project management and strong communication skills required, ability to communicate to all hierarchy levels
- Experience in international environment would be a plus
- Mobility across Moscow region (business trips 1day/ week in Moscow region in average)
- Knowledge of Lean (kaizen, 6sigmas, continuous improvement) would be appreciated but is not mandatory
- Food safety knowledge would be appreciated but is not mandatory
- Driving license
- Intermediate English
- Compensation is discussed individually (fixed salary + bonus)
- Extended social package
- Professional growth is one of the corporate values
Территориально место работы - МО, г. Долгопрудный (есть корпоративный транспорт от м. Войковская и Планерная).
Откликнуться на вакансию можно здесь.